Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pehla Nasha.. Pehla Khumar...

10th May, 05: From morning, I started getting calls congratulating me from relatives/friends... Flight to Japan was at 5:30 p.m. So before that I did check-in and currency exhange. It was my first experience so was having fun and also was a bit of nervous. I was roaming in air-port by forgetting poster somewhere, after that search for it and again forgetting it.. This process keeps on repeating till I went for Security Check. After tht, entering the dragon... "Ab to bhaiyya plane ka bada gate khula huaa payenge YO! ... lambe se plane me masti se jayenge YO! .. Lucky Rupesh ;) " As it was first time, I was already on cloud no 9, before flight takes off... Hey! just to add, I got window seat. How lucky I was !!! I called my parents and told that I'm leaving to Japan...They were quite happy and giving me dosage of advice [I'm still bachcha for them na ] .. I was looking outside the window after our flight took off. It was quite good scene, outside.. I wished to be bird at that time.. For first few minutes, I was going along with clouds... but after that I was going above the clouds.. In the child hood, I always wished to walk/go above clouds... and that wish was completed here.. Thank u, God... I was just observing each and everything in plane, as it was new to me. After some time, I had dinner in plane along with cold-drink... and then listing to Marathi Songs, I felt asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home